Sedona Living Pono Essence Blend 2018
This is a blend that was offered to those who took part in our Sedona Living Pono Experience.
Even if you were not there for this, feel free to order this special reserve blend
Our blend is a combination of essential oils that capture the spirit of our time together.
By tapping into our collective experience the spirit of the plants came together in a synergy of the following oils (The first three were used in our anointing ceremony):
1. Himalayan Rhododendron (Rhododendron anthopogon): Rhododendron assists in the opening of the heart. This beautiful oil enhances meditation and acts as a bridge connecting us to our soul family. It’s a beautiful oil to balance the heart- mind connection.
(Air and Earth)
2. Frankincense (Boswellia carterii): Frankincense oil is revered for its powerfully uplifting and clarifying effects for the body and mind. It’s protective, purifying, and grounding. (Fire and Earth)
3. Blood Orange (Citrus sinensis): This bright oil helps us to be more adaptable and relaxed in times of change. It releases stagnant thoughts and energy and assists in unblocking rigid attitudes. It’s great for hard-working individuals who demand perfection. Let go and enjoy! (Water)
4. Pinon Pine (Pinus edulis): This rarely distilled oil opens the mind to new levels of clarity and vision. Use with intention. Pinon Pine inspires altered states of consciousness and is associated with lucid dreaming. Pinon pine also soothes and comforts the nervous system. We gathered this pine to create or smudge wands. (Air and Fire)
5. Southwest Juniper (Juniperus scopulorum)
Juniper is expansive, purifying, and protecting, high desert juniper has long been used for healing and ceremony. Like pinon, it’s an important plant for dream work. We collected juniper for our wands. (Air and Fire)
6. Himalayan Juniper (Juniperus squamata D. Don (Syn. Juniperus recurva) One of the most ancient rituals of the Himalayan region was the burning of juniper on mountain tops to purify and sanctify the area, while invoking the gods to descend down the ladder of fragrant smoke to open the sky door. (Air)